Wednesday, June 5, 2013

wattup. i blog n shit.

On the 39th floor sippin sexy drinks with @benji2timez...



On the 39th floor sippin sexy drinks with @benji2timez @meeshthesinger and @carlkurt_ #sanfrancisco

WTF I coulda sworn these boxer briefs were Mediums when I...



WTF I coulda sworn these boxer briefs were Mediums when I grabbed em yesterday. Now I have no clean underwear for SF and New Orleans this weekend and no time to do laundry lol ugh

I like that you're Asian and date outside of your race! I never see that.

Girrrrl come to California! lol

sunnycapitald: timothydelaghetto: NEW VIDEO COLLABORATION WITH...



sunnycapitald:

timothydelaghetto:

NEW VIDEO COLLABORATION WITH DORMTAINMENT

"THE NEW THIRST"

Ahaha

YALL SEEN THIS YET?! MY PARENTS ARE ON IT!

Hey man your still awesome after all these years man thanks! Its my birthday today and would be cool of you can give a shout out to me Man! Thanks

Happy bday!!!

fuhrerkingsadley: DONT GIVE A FUCK NONE OF THOSE COMMENTS BUT...



fuhrerkingsadley:

DONT GIVE A FUCK NONE OF THOSE COMMENTS BUT BREEEEEHHHHHH OOOOOMGGG

If you not dancing like this when some sexy shit comes on then you are doing it wrong!

Photo



livelovelindsay: Okay so for Spanish we have to do a project...



livelovelindsay:

Okay so for Spanish we have to do a project about our favorite trip and I couldn't think of one so I'm just doing The Hangover and photoshopping myself into different screen shots. 

 



 

res0urce: so romantic



res0urce:

so romantic

Photo



Photo



 



 

Photo



 





















 

If that aint the sexiest phone accessory I've ever seen!...



If that aint the sexiest phone accessory I've ever seen! lol

rotaryboy707: The Secret Handshake 



rotaryboy707:

The Secret Handshake 

Got hungry so cooked a manly ass sandwich. Jalapeño sausage,...



Got hungry so cooked a manly ass sandwich. Jalapeño sausage, fried egg, swizz cheese, and sriracha mayo!

NEW VIDEO COLLABORATION WITH DORMTAINMENT "THE NEW...



NEW VIDEO COLLABORATION WITH DORMTAINMENT

"THE NEW THIRST"

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment