Friday, June 7, 2013

My Secret Fantasy

furbone: Hot



furbone:

Hot

Photo



Photo



0trevskies: Could you two not



0trevskies:

Could you two not

want-swallow-liters: Every now and then a boy's gotta throw his...



want-swallow-liters:

Every now and then a boy's gotta throw his legs behind his head and shoot a load into his own mouth. This made this boy real happy. 

Photo



semeuke: master-bater



semeuke:

master-bater

wisegaymen: - Wise Gay Men 2638 -



wisegaymen:

- Wise Gay Men 2638 -

Photo



boisehorndawg: http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archive



boisehorndawg:

http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archive

Oh I want him!



Oh I want him!

Photo







Photo



tripnight: luvdarkblackhairy: 10 PICS OF KILKER ALCARAZ -...





















tripnight:

imageluvdarkblackhairy: 10 PICS OF KILKER ALCARAZ - STUNNING 2012 MR. LEATHER UK & MR. LEATHER EUROPE… I THINK I'M IN LOVE

Photo



Photo



Photo



beardsftw: [[ Follow BeardsFTW! ]]



beardsftw:

[[ Follow BeardsFTW! ]]

beardsftw: heyhobbityousleeping: Farewell, beard. I took for...



beardsftw:

heyhobbityousleeping:

Farewell, beard.
I took for granted the rugged way you added to my masculinity and the way you warmed my face, but now I must cut you up and wash you down my sink.

[[ Follow BeardsFTW! ]]

eclettichevisioni: Leandro Guarda | beached 2 | ph.: Rick Day



eclettichevisioni:

Leandro Guarda | beached 2 | ph.: Rick Day

No comments:

Post a Comment