Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fuck My Girlfriend

Opinions about tonight?

So my girlfriend has recently told me that she wants me to be more dominant and aggressive in bed so here is what I’m planning tonight when she comes over: I’m going to first blindfold her as she lays on her back on my bed. Then I’m going to handcuff her hands over her head and tie her legs to the wall behind my bed in a missionary spread fashion so I have easy access to her pussy. I’m not going to gag her because I want to make her intermittently suck her own juices off my fingers and cock. While she is in this vulnerable position I’m going forcefully fuck her pussy, slap her ass and clit, and choke her (she loves that). Now here is where I need you’re help. I really want to cum in her pussy. She only lets me do it on occasion because she is worried about getting knocked up even though she’s on the shot. I’m thinking that while she’s all tied up I could just cum inside her and she couldn’t stop me. What do you guys think? Is that too much? Any other suggestions for tonight are also welcomed!

After climbing on top of him and positioning the tip of his bare...



After climbing on top of him and positioning the tip of his bare cock at the opening of her dripping wet pussy, she slowly sits back on her older lover's cock slowly engulfing every inch of his cock as her pussy lips wrap tightly around his shaft.

My cute, chubby brunette girlfriend had a date with her older...



My cute, chubby brunette girlfriend had a date with her older lover tonight. She get dressed up in her new sun dress and heels as she waited for him to arrive at our house. They were supposed to go out to dinner and then head back to our place for a night of passionate fucking, but when he arrived he decided that they were going to skip dinner and go straight to the sex. He took off his pants, positioned her on the couch, lifted up her dress and before she could say a word his bare cock was in her. The combination of her pussy being so tight and the fact that she was clenching her pussy so tight around his cock sent him over the edge as he erupted inside of her after only a few minutes. He saw the look of disappointment on her face as his cock finished pulsing inside her. He slowly pulled out, a steam of cum falling from her pussy onto the couch, took her hand and started leading her to our bedroom while saying, "Don't worry baby, I'm going to be filling your pussy with plenty of cum tonight."

creampiesluts: http://creampiesluts.tumblr.com After one of my...



creampiesluts:

http://creampiesluts.tumblr.com

After one of my girlfriend's older lovers unloads deep inside her young cunt, he collapses beside her on the bed and begins fondling her tit. Maintaining the breeding position, she feels his massive load begin to seep out of her fuckhole, between her pussy lips, and down to her asshole. This sends her into a cock frenzy and she immediately grabs her other older lover's cock and begins sucking him so that he can fuck her sloppy cunt next and add his load.

stuffitinme: Free Hardcore Sex Photos My young, brunette...



stuffitinme:

Free Hardcore Sex Photos

My young, brunette girlfriend fucks her swollen pussy with her massive dildo as she waits for her older lover to arrive for their fuck date.

When I receive a picture message, I open it to see my chubby,...



When I receive a picture message, I open it to see my chubby, pale, brunette girlfriend's huge tits hanging to the side, her holding up her legs as far as she can, and the tip of her older lover's cock beginning to penetrate her pink slit.

The text reads, "Baby, he said he is going to cum inside my pussy tonight. I hope you don't mind fucking a sloppy pussy tonight."

When a couple of my older friends came over to drink some beers...



When a couple of my older friends came over to drink some beers and play cards I instructed my girlfriend to stay in the den and not bother us for a few hours. She pouted a little and scurried off to the den when she heard the doorbell ring. We played a few hands before one off them excused himself to the restroom. After another hand, another one excused himself to the restroom as well. I didn't think anything of it until I realized they had been gone for a while. When I got up to see where they were I found them in the den. They had my pale, brunette girlfriend in the slut position. One of them had a firm grip on my girlfriend's hips, pulling her young pussy back onto his thick, bare rod, while the other was stuffing her throat. When they first saw me they were shocked and stopped, but when I shut the store and left all of their inhibitions went out the window and I heard them continue to relentlessly fuck her holes.

Another submission from a sexy (presumably female) follower....



Another submission from a sexy (presumably female) follower. I'd love to slide my cock deep into that pale, hairy pussy. Now you just need to come of anon so I can!

I recognize that pussy… It looks like my pale, brunette...



I recognize that pussy… It looks like my pale, brunette girlfriend spreading her hairy pussy as she begins pushing her older lover's cum out of her young cunt so she can feel it run down her dirty asshole.

Thanks again to the anon who submitted this lovely lady.

I don't know who sent this to me, but thank you. It looks...



I don't know who sent this to me, but thank you. It looks just like my pale, brunette girlfriend fishing the cum out of her young pussy after she just got it pounded hard by her older lover.

would you let your girlfriend fuck ur best friend infont of you

My best friend? Well, seeing as they pretty much hate each other I don't know how that would work. I wouldn't mind seeing her hatefucked though!

I’m bored and horny. Anyone want to chat about my chubby, pale, brunette girlfriend? Kik:...

I’m bored and horny. Anyone want to chat about my chubby, pale, brunette girlfriend?
Kik: shedoesntknow
Yahoo: by request

europeanswinger: 3000 new users in one month and counting!...



europeanswinger:

3000 new users in one month and counting! Follow us for new swinger pics

My chubby, pale brunette girlfriend looks up at me with her red, flushed face as she opens wide for the older stranger's cock in her mouth. Meanwhile, the other older man tightly grabs her love handles and forcefully pounds her young pussy with his bare chick.

I tie my pale, brunette girlfriend up in the living room, mark...



I tie my pale, brunette girlfriend up in the living room, mark her as a slut, and watch her get her holes used by a couple random older men that I invited over.

My chubby, pale, brunette girlfriend looks over at me taking...



My chubby, pale, brunette girlfriend looks over at me taking pictures of her sinking her cunt down onto her lover's bare cock as he fondle and sucks her huge tits.

definitely do the camera idea. maybe set up more than one--one in the bathroom, one in the sisters room, one in your room... ;)

That's exactly what I was thinking!

I'm all for the camera idea

I think I am too!

A thought...

I just had a thought about setting up a camera in my house to take pictures of my girlfriend and her sister. I know it’s wrong but the girlfriend won’t let me take naked pics of her and the thought of potentially seeing her sister naked on a regular basis is turning me on. What do you guys think?

Anyone want to chat? Kik me sn: shedoesntknow

Anyone want to chat? Kik me sn: shedoesntknow

Your girlfriend wont even swallow? You know it will just get more boring as the years go by why not go out and find someone on the same sexual level as you

I have she just doesn't know about it. :( that's probably bad huh? I have had some good fun outside of our relationship that she doesn't know about. Is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment