Friday, June 7, 2013

Love me two times.

Photo



Photo



Photo



GODDAMN RIGHT I AM. NOW SCRATCH MY BACK,.



GODDAMN RIGHT I AM. NOW SCRATCH MY BACK,.

Photo



death-by-lulz: 8yearoldslut: me arriving at the gates of...



death-by-lulz:

8yearoldslut:

me arriving at the gates of hell

This is my favorite gif of all time

Photo



Photo



0m-my-g0th: .



0m-my-g0th:


.

memecollection: For more funny posts click HERE!



memecollection:

For more funny posts click HERE!

Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



suckmypoppunk: trustfundlosers: Billie speaks the truth This...



suckmypoppunk:

trustfundlosers:

Billie speaks the truth

This is why i love him

Photo



Photo



Photo



classyskuntank: how exactly does Crayola come up with names for colours like brown there's light...

classyskuntank:

how exactly does Crayola come up with names for colours

like brown

there's light brown, lighter brown, medium brown, darker medium brown, browner, dark brown, darker brown, brownest, really dark brown, just fuckin brown and maybe brownerest or whatever I dunno

but Crayola's gotta be all

nah man

image

and don't get me started on purple like

ah yes

this is the colour of our friendship

image

what does this even mean

image

colours are fucking confusing

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment