Thursday, June 6, 2013

Untitled

ikuradeska: newbiecuckold: She is so sweet to talk and tease...



ikuradeska:

newbiecuckold:

She is so sweet to talk and tease her cuckold while with her Bull.

Holy fuck…

So fucking true…..

ir-digest: Next in her tongue is his ass. Naturally...



ir-digest:

Next in her tongue is his ass.

Naturally daddy……..

I need training daddy…….



I need training daddy…….

Destiny…….



Destiny…….

gurlsgettingpounded: Is this my purpose in...



gurlsgettingpounded:

Is this my purpose in life?

Yessssssssssss it is……..

Damn that's a hot piece of ass…….





















Damn that's a hot piece of ass…….

myeroticbunny: "Sorry Dude.  Since you are stuck at work I...



myeroticbunny:

"Sorry Dude.  Since you are stuck at work I asked your wife if she still wanted to go through with it….This was her unspoken answer."

Damn right the working late excuse only means you miss out …….

myeroticbunny: Each thrust of his much bigger cock took my wife...



myeroticbunny:

Each thrust of his much bigger cock took my wife a little more away from me and made her a little more his. She seemed to instinctively understand this too, responding to his superior manhood, growing wetter and more passionate and more aroused than I had ever seen her. I felt I was watching the pure primal rules of sex play out before me. My agonized mind screamed at her to get away from him, but my white hot cock throbbed with torturous pleasure. 

That is a meaty manly cock taking over you're wife's tiny bald pussy…….

myeroticbunny: My wife was on the carpet of her office looking...



myeroticbunny:

My wife was on the carpet of her office looking for her lost earring for several minutes before she realized her boss was standing there watching her. She could not wait to get home to tell me what she had learned about him.

True story for many wives in this economy…..

blackmansbride: Surprise! And I want you to have this as much...



blackmansbride:

Surprise!

And I want you to have this as much as you want…….

adoredbeloved: Yes, please!! I want to do this with...



adoredbeloved:

Yes, please!!

I want to do this with you……

Untitled: Should I tell hubby

Untitled: Should I tell hubby:

shytarawife:

A few weeks ago at the party I met a man name John my hubsand mike was playing pool and leaving me alone as normal at partys. I was dancing and drinking with John he was younger then me about 22 or so he was black and well built with a shave head and a great smile. We had been sitting talking…

So fucking hot and sexy…..

shytarawife: This is what i call the full black meat treatment...





















shytarawife:

This is what i call the full black meat treatment only wish it ended with a round 2 creampie and 9 monthes later a baby.Hi hubby this is tyrone he your new son, I know he looks black the dr said that happen sometimes.

Picture perfect……..

blackourwhitewomen: Find em, recruit em and get em...



blackourwhitewomen:

Find em, recruit em and get em blacked.

The way it should be…….

blackourwhitewomen: No More Tiny White Dicks. ]]> So...



blackourwhitewomen:

No More Tiny White Dicks.

So true……

femalesupremacycaptions: Look at his cock honey.  Now do you...



femalesupremacycaptions:

Look at his cock honey.  Now do you see why I can't go without it?  Grab the tape measure, I want you to measure it for yourself.  We'll do a size comparison.  NOW.

Please don't make me measure up and compare, we can all tell he dwarfs my lil dicky……..

sky-rider-gal: Wow, he's locked on her TIGHT!!! That cock must...



sky-rider-gal:

Wow, he's locked on her TIGHT!!!
That cock must be up in her throat…
look how he's wrapped his arms all up under and grabbing her ass….

Omfg he has turned her out and owns her mwf pussy…….

sky-rider-gal: Let me show you some love and attention back...



sky-rider-gal:

Let me show you some love and attention back here baby…you know you been craving some ;)

Mmmmmmmmmm such a lovely site seeing your gorgeous liberal wife eagerly eating her nigga daddy's sweaty asshole…….

blackmansbride: Why is so much time at work spent with my skirt...



blackmansbride:

Why is so much time at work spent with my skirt hiked up and his dick out?

I'm sure you're not the only one hunny……..

blackmansbride: The day they started having sex without condoms...



blackmansbride:

The day they started having sex without condoms was the day he started calling her "Mama".  She asked why he did that. "Well, I know you're on the pill, but I don't want either of us to be surprised to find out it didn't work like expected."

She quit taking it that night too silly…….

No comments:

Post a Comment