Friday, June 7, 2013

ATLUEN

miguel250750: My Way…



miguel250750:

My Way…

dsewardlifeissimpledriveaporsche: CHROME ANIMAL !Porsche...







dsewardlifeissimpledriveaporsche:

CHROME ANIMAL !
Porsche Chrome TechArt Cayman SPOTTED in Monaco!…..

Check out the Cayman in the video ( http://youtu.be/EyBs6d933aA) is a known figure in the streets of Monaco. 
On the outside as well as on the inside the German tuner added numerous extraordinary upgrades, like the GTsport body kit program and the Formula 19 inch GTS black gloss wheels. The Chrome wrap was installed by the guys at Elite Wrap in Cannes

via dedesporches blog - facebook

odditiesoflife: Devil's Bridge Kromlauer Park is a gothic...













odditiesoflife:

Devil's Bridge

Kromlauer Park is a gothic style, 200-acre country park in the municipality of Kromlau in the Görlitz Gablenzgasse district in Germany. An incredible attraction of the park is the Rakotzbrücke, more popularly known as Devil's Bridge.

The impressive arch bridge was built around 1860. During its construction, other peculiar rock formations were built on the lake and in the park. Devil's Bridge is no longer open to the public to ensure its preservation. A unique feature of the bridge is that its reflection on the water's surface creates a flawless circle, regardless of which side is being viewed.

miguel250750: My Way…



miguel250750:

My Way…

the-more-u-know: A Vitamin Cheat sheet that let's you know how...













the-more-u-know:

A Vitamin Cheat sheet that let's you know how each vitamin helps your body and what foods they are in.

[Source]

[More Infographics Here]

spinning-my-spokes: fitanne: the-more-u-know: Calories This...

















spinning-my-spokes:

fitanne:

the-more-u-know:

Calories

This infographic gives an account of  facts and figures about calories. There are some very interesting facts in there. 

[Source]

[More Health Infographics Here]

Definitely interesting

What sickens me is knowing we Americans eat twice as much per person as Ethiopians :/

the-absolute-best-gifs: vanessa-hatesyou: me in the chair why...



the-absolute-best-gifs:

vanessa-hatesyou:

me in the chair

why am i laughing so hard

bulbsoharder: Extra points for fan signs <3



bulbsoharder:

Extra points for fan signs <3

fyspringfield: Field trip anyone?  More images





















fyspringfield:

Field trip anyone? 

More images

Photo



staytunedin: nonperfectheart: ♥ I love her!



staytunedin:

nonperfectheart:

I love her!

theartofanimation: Brian Despain











theartofanimation:

Brian Despain

redamancyx3: This might be the single greatest thing I have...



redamancyx3:

This might be the single greatest thing I have ever seen.

boosabe: kasice: tsunamiwavesurfing: geekscoutcookies: balmai...



boosabe:

kasice:

tsunamiwavesurfing:

geekscoutcookies:

balmainsaintlaurent:

unfriendlybl4ckhottie:

pussydeoro:

wtfbeautysupplystore:

EXTREME DURAGGING

Glorious

Durag game too strong

Durag strong

Palatial Durag 

just imagine that shit majestically being blown by the wind

shit look like alladin's flying carpet breh

Lmaoooooooo

Durag on super saiyan 3

uastis: Geoff Trebs









uastis:

Geoff Trebs

And I get to jersey and it looks nice right?….



And I get to jersey and it looks nice right?….

This morning made me remember exactly how much I hate the j train and the 4 train.

This morning made me remember exactly how much I hate the j train and the 4 train.

cicerothewriter: desireto-bethin: fitdollproject: happyrosanna...



cicerothewriter:

desireto-bethin:

fitdollproject:

happyrosanna:

find-y0ur-freedom:

inlovewithafictionalcharacter:

This is one of the most inspirational stories ever.

Oh. My. God.

Is this a true story??

It is indeed. (x) And she's written a fantastic piece about body image. (x)

holy shit I didnt know that

This is too amazing to NOT reblog, so inspiring.

That is amazing.

irinikiss: Sephiroth [16]





irinikiss:

Sephiroth [16]

Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment